How many hours of sun?
- Full Sun-means minimum of 5-6 hours of sunlight
- Full to Part means minimum of 4 hours
- Part sun/Shade means maximum of 4 hours am sun only
- Part Sun means 3-4 hours of sunlight but am hours or late afternoon hours after 6pm
- Shade means filtered light only
When do you apply treatment to grubs?
Best are applied during spring(April,May) or fall (September) this is when grubs are close to the surface. The most efficient way to get rid of grubs is to power rake, core aeration then add pesticides. This allows the roots to be exposed to the pesticides for the best result.
When is it best to cut back foliage?
A warm spring day in April.